Providing great college tutors for veterans
If you are a veteran returning to college, your country wants you to succeed! One way they help is to reimburse you for tutoring to help you through any difficulties you have with your classes. In-Home Tutors can provide a friendly, experienced tutor who can meet you at home, or in a library on campus.
Why work with In-Home Tutors?
- We already have a record of success working with veterans. In the 2011-12 school year we have provided tutors for such classes as math, biochemistry, criminal behavior, accounting and finance, English grammar and photography
- We do all the legwork: we will locate a good tutor and if, for any reason, you request a change of tutor, just make one call to us and we will send someone new.
- Reasonable rates, typically $50-55/hr, so you can maximize the number of hours you'll receive within your allowance.
- We accept all forms of payment and will provide prompt documentation and receipts so that you can be reimbursed quickly.
- In many cases, we are paid directly by a Veterans Benefits Administration counselor for tutoring. We are happy to talk to your counselor about direct payment can provide references to other counselors who work with us.